Monday, July 30, 2012

Motivations on Monday...


Here we are...

down to the last three days before school starts!

It's 6:30 am,

I am about to do wake up a trio of angry grizzly bears...

I need probably more than just motivation!


Here's some sweet motivation that I love...


 Well said... Well said... Well said...


I'm going to pop back in Wednesday morning to announce the winner of the Lil Davinci Frame...there's still time to enter, click here.  




For the next three days, I'm going to be spoiling my babies before they head back to school! 


Thursday & Friday I'll be sharing my "NEW" kitchen chairs (done in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint) and announcing another GIVEAWAY (my goodness, y'all are getting spoiled will that that free goodness!). ;)




Have a beautiful Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...