Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Prayers Needed...


I don't normally do this, 
but my heart is so heavy this morning...

I've prayed, 
but it just doesn't seem enough...
I need some help.

If you would, 
please add my sweet cousin Natalie to your prayer list.

You might remember me blogging about her beautiful wedding...




Nat lost her husband, Tom on Friday.

She is also expecting their first child next month.

My heart breaks for her and I am so sad that I didn't get the opportunity to meet this amazing, fun loving, full of life man who stole her heart.

I'm reminded of a quote this morning...
from the movie, Love Comes Softly

When Marty is angry at God for taking her husband, it is Clark who helps her understand that He doesn't promise that bad things will not happen in your life, but his promise IS that He will be there for you if they do.

Psalm 33:4-5 ~ For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Thank you, friends for your prayers...
I love you, Nat!

6 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear this. thinking of you and your cousin Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy, my heart is breaking over this news. Big prayers covering Nat and your entire family. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry. Praying for your cousin and entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really cannot imagine... I will be praying for her and her sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth ScruggsAugust 1, 2012 at 5:56 AM

    Oh Mandy, I am SO very sorry. This breaks my heart- she is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy--thoughts and prayers for all. So sorry. Hold fast to His promises---we can't always understand--but He does...He will provide what's needed to get everyone through this valley. I've lost a spouse as well--so I speak from experience...just keep on believing!
    Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...