Monday, July 16, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight...Superior Construction & Design!

Yay for my awesome sponsors!!!

I am just tickled to death to have the opportunity to help these gals promote their FABULOUS business ventures!!

This month I am going to devote posts to introducing them to you.

Today let me tell you about
my VERY FIRST Ad Sponsor...

Elizabeth Scruggs of Superior Construction & Design!
 



 
Elizabeth is an amazing person...she's one of those people who can do ANYTHING & make it look FAB!  I am honored to promote her business, as a customer and as a friend!  

I met her through a mutual friend at a home expo...oh, the goodness she was selling!!  I bought a plate, chatted a bit & was completely smitten with her! 





Elizabeth took on our master bedroom closet makeover last year & we could not be happier! She was wonderful, professional & so helpful throughout the entire process! We were so, so pleased & got EXACTLY what we wanted in the end. 

Since we've finished...many times I've just hung out in there just because it's so pretty! ;)

Here it is before (just after carpet was pulled up & before hardwood went in)...(our paint is Buckwheat...a yummy goldish tan, not neon green like it is showing up in that last pic)


and after...

just DIVINE!!!

 



If you are in middle TN and looking for design consulting, gifts, organizing help or even construction please give her a call.

And do check out her blog...Coming Home over on the Wilson Living site, lots of great tips & ideas shared there!  You can also find her on Facebook. :)



Thanks for supporting her!
Have a great day, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...