Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight..Gladeville Farmhouse

Yay for my awesome sponsors!!!
I am just tickled to death to have the opportunity to help these gals promote their FABULOUS business ventures!!

This month I am devoting posts to introducing them to you.

Today let me tell you about
one of the sweetest gals I know...


Amy of Gladeville Farmhouse.

 

Amy is the "awesome aunt" of three of my former students, 
I can remember these kids talking about her in class (that's a rad aunt to be a topic of convo at school right there).  I was just thrilled to meet her a few years later & find out "who she is"...she's great people, that's all I've got to say! :)

Amy sells tons of personalized crafty goodness in her shop, as well as taking custom orders. I've bought tees for my nephews from her in the past, her quality is second to none!


Here are a few of the darling things she has to offer in her shop:














Ahhhhh, so much cuteness!!!


Do pop over & visit her Facebook Shop, there's lots more to see!


Don't forget to enter to win the Lil Davinci Frame Giveaway, winner will be announced Wednesday morning. :)


Have a great day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...