Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thrifty Finds...

Goodwill Goodness!

Miss O & I had some time yesterday while the boys were gone to football...
I thought it would be a great opportunity to teach her about junkin'. ;)

I love to pop in Goodwill whenever I have a chance,
you never know what you're going to find!

Yesterday was a good one!

I scored a cute silver plated tea pot for $4 (which looked fab after I polished it last night) and a cheap silver plated tray that I plan to turn into a small chalkboard, it was just fifty cents (it was yellow tag half price day).


 


I am working on organizing (everywhere, it seems...it never ends).

I found these great cookie tins for $0.99 each,

 


brought them straight home & started spray painting the 
chalkboard paint on them...

they'll make a great home for LEGOS & trinkets in E's room! 


And I also found this BEAUTIFUL, super soft vintage sheet...

 

I'm kind of a collector of vintage sheets,
I don't know why...

They just speak to me...they're happy...I love them!

And I also snagged that little pocket devo book for kids,
I've been meaning to pick one up. 
I got the idea from my friend, Kim Sue...
she has her daughter read from one on the way to school.

I'm going to keep this in my car & let Big O read to us on our way to school this year...such a great way to get your mind focused on something good instead of how miserable you think you are because you got woke up & had to get dressed...

Well, I'm lacking today...
it's just yucky rainy & I cannot think of anything fun to share. ;)

I'm going to go snuggle with this nerd.


 

Happy Thursday, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...