Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beautiful Bridal Shower...

My little buddy Carrie has been super busy this month
planning a bridal shower for her new sister in law. 

She's been pinning ideas on pinterest for months 
& everything turned out just beautiful!

One thing about Carrie, she has fabulous taste...
everything she touches looks timeless & classy!

I got her to send me a couple of pictures to share.

Isn't it beautiful! 
Her entire house is so clean & calm,
I love to visit her!




I've got a roast cranked up already & am headed to the grocery in a bit to get some TAILGATE food for tonight's football game! The girls are bringing a nibble & a sweet...I'm doing pulled pork sammiches with pickles and a cheater pack of oreos.;)

What's your favorite tailgate nibble?

Hope you have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. My friend just completed her bridal shower and we had the funnest time! We found a list of 99 scavenger hunt ideas and posted the topics on the back of some shirts which was the most astounding evening! We found lots of great ideas on this web-site if you're seeking for ideas:
    www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...