Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Homegoodness at Homegoods...


I popped in our local Homegoods yesterday...

oh, the goodness!!!

I found so many beautiful things, 
& because I couldn't buy any of them...
I wanted to share them with you guys.

Come on, let's shop!


An awesome weathered wood desk...
it was soooooo pretty!
I wanted it!! 

 


Yesterday they had wire baskets all over...
mostly round like these.


 


I am a wire basket hoarder!

Lately they have had a few neat industrial pieces,
like this awesome work station with pull out drawers...
how cool is that!



 


Halloween decorations were out in full force...
I love these metallic pumpkins.





But, I usually try to decorate using natural elements so that I can leave them up after Halloween to use all in November too.
I love these pumpkins they had!






I spied an  awesome set of weathered wood (yes, I have issues loving weathered wood) octagon nesting tables...where would I put these?? ;)






I love this pair of sassy upholstered chairs...
these would be so pretty in a tween girl's room (not mine though, ha).





I WISH I had gone back & gotten this pretty metal Welcome sign...
but it was $24.99 & a. I didn't need it & b. I really couldn't think of right off where to put it...(it wasn't meant to be)....it sure was pretty though.





Soft velour chevron throws in chocolate & sage...
I may have to go back for one, it would look so good in my living room (& Lil Smokey would adore it for snuggling, I'm sure). 





Now, these are not my taste...
but who could deny their awesomeness!?!?

This set of chevron chairs is totally rad!






I spied THREE in one picture...
a pretty cream colored bench (loved, but don't need),
a beautiful little accent table, 
and one graceful looking stool for $50...
(that look like the ones from Ballard, ahem...not $50).





and as I was leaving, 
I noticed they had MORE KNOBS...
I didn't buy any the last time I spotted them in there...
this time I had already checked out & was walking out the door (& was not interested in getting back in that line)...

for that price, my goodness!!





I did not buy anything I took pictures of.

Daddy P needed new socks.
Big O keeps wearing his socks...
and since he wears a size 13.5,
poor Daddy P's socks are all stretched out.
He's Mr. Pitiful,
or he was...now he's got new socks. ;)

I did snag these little wood trays off the clearance isle...
they were $2 each & just begged me to take them home & paint them! ;)





and I covet this find...
a gorgeous glass canister with air tight lid, $16.99...
yep, love!!


 


Patti & Smokey said I should put dog treats in there,
Sneaky E said (of course) CANDY!!

It's pretty tall...
I think I like it empty right now. :)

Well, I'm hopping up...
today is Sneaky E's first kindergarten field trip & I am going all out Mamarazzi with my camera! Yay! 

I have several things coming up...introducing some new SPONSORS, a giveaway, a new yummy recipe to share, AND my kitchen island reveal!

Come back, we'll chat. :)
Happy Wednesday, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. i luv them all! i so need a homegoods fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - those chevron chairs are C-U-T-E! But they wouldn't go with my decor eithuh!
    I have a weathered wood side table thingy by a rocker in our house from Home Goods! Love it!
    I hope your friends and family read your blog and bless you for Christmas with some of your fave things (hint, hint)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...