Sunday, August 19, 2012

Psst, a peek...

There is something wrong with my computer...

I mean, of course there is...

the list of stuff that is broken around here...

it's almost comical.

I have tons to share from my project, 
but the pictures are still on my camera card...
because my computer is being hateful.

Techie guy is coming tomorrow...
hopefully it is just something little like dust.

Here's a peek via Instagram...
(dark wax going on)

 


I'm SO pleased with this island!

It has been HARD WORK,
but it's exactly what I wanted &
I'm tickled to death!!

Daddy P is in the air...
I've refreshed the page 100 times hoping to see that his flight has landed...
I'm so ready to have him back home!!!

Happy Sunday, friends!!

Yippie, just texted me...they've landed...I can breathe now!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...