Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Run, run, go, go...

Whew!

I have been running crazy around here!
I had so much motivation yesterday,
I forgot to pop in & share it!

I ran to the gym, 
did three miles on the elliptical,
knee was feeling fine so I jumped in & 
did the last 15 minutes of Spin 
(mercy, how I have missed Spin),
ran home & whipped up a shake,

then whipped out my NOTEBOOK!
("my handy, dandy notebook"...I miss the Blue's Clues days)




My Monday looked like this...




Eh...
Classic Monday!
I was not pleased,
but determined to get back on my regular routine...

needless to say,
it ate up my entire day & 
then I went on to deep clean the master bedroom...

I had just enough time to grab a fast shower before picking up my kids...

I was so exhausted last night I hardly even wanted to eat dinner! Ha!

This morning I'm focusing on the Family Room...
Blah, blah, blah! 

Let me go get this mess whipped into shape & I'll be back to tell you about this paint project I am dying to share...




I am LOVING these "new" dining chairs done in Chalk Paint!!

Until then, hop over to Dixie Delights & check out her stunning porch reveal...it is incredible!! 

Have a great Tuesday, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I miss the Blues Clues days too! I need one of those notebooks to keep me on track for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me what colors you used on the chairs? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love them! They are done in Annie Sloan Duck Egg Blue with a dark wax, they still look great four years & three crazy kids later! :)

      Delete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...