Monday, September 3, 2012

Elastic Hair Ties Tutorial...


I have been seeing these cuties all over lately.
I'm always on the lookout for simple hair accessories for Miss O.



The Summer Fun Collection - 5 Colorful Elastic Hair Ties
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ElasticByTheYard

 


They were just adorable to me,
until I looked at the price!!
TWO for $5 in some places...
Oh, I'm so sorry...
I cannot let you do that!!
This cute stuff can be bought & you can make a dozen of them for less than $5! All you need is some FOLD OVER ELASTIC
I found this site on Etsy, Elastic By the Yard...
you can get TEN yards for $2.95!
Here's how you make these little cuties:
First measure out your elastic, 
I cut mine approx. 10-11". Then I brought my ends together and then tied them together as one knot.
Easy as one, two, three!




You can also seal the ends of your elastic (very carefully) using a lighter, this will keep them from fraying apart. :)
Happy Hair Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...