Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Motivation on Monday...Tuesday Style ;)

Baha!

If you're like me, 
it's almost noon on Tuesday & you could just swear it's MONDAY!!!

Sneaky Monday holidays!! ;)

Today is crack crazy at my house...
Miss O has to cheer at a game at 3:30, 
it's about a 40 minute drive in one direction...
then Big O plays football at 6:30 & 
it's about a 40 minute drive in another direction...

I'm resting,
I might even eat chocolate!!!

Whew!

It's Homecoming week... 

today is Super Hero/Villain Day...

Miss O was combing the Goodwill yesterday for a costume, 
& I found one for Sneaky E for $5.

These three make me giggle!




I found some wonderful motivation to share...

 Simple but true

I can like it. :)
Hope you guys have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture and list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoying your blog! Love the pictures of the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...