Thursday, September 6, 2012

Puppies, Kittens & Pet Peeves...


(Warning: Crazy Ramblings ahead)

I had the nicest thing happen to me this week...

I noticed that someone had linked to my blog & they referred to me as

"Author of Crafty Southern Mama".

Made me feel kinda cool & 
unlike the lame, desperate housewife that I really am. ;)

That incident sprouted a little mental list of things...
good things that I like about my life.

I'm generally a very happy person,
I am just gonna be happy...
so you better get the heck out of my way...
that's my plan everyday when my feet hit the floor.



I love laughing & smiling.
That's the best...
I exhaust myself smiling at people &
I LOVE the looks I get from people at the store when I look them in the eye & SMILE...they smile back (usually) & I love that! You can turn a person's day around with a smile...don't believe me, go try it & see!

I love fur babies...puppies, kittens...
I would run a homeless animal shelter from my house if Daddy P would let me. I have the biggest soft spot in my heart for an animal who needs love!

I love kids (most of the time), 
especially younger kids who are still under a cloud of innocence...I loved teaching first grade, it was the most magical place...little miracles happening every day! Kids come in one day & they can't read...the next day the light comes on & they're reading up a storm!  They love with their whole heart, never make fun of your singing or terrible fool dancing...gosh, I miss first grade sometimes!  Maybe one day I'll get my ears fixed & go back.

I love helping people.
Period.
I would give you the shirt off my back if you needed it, I would get up in the middle of the night to come get you, I would send my husband out into the dark to find your horses if they go loose...that's just me, always.

I love coffee.
I love my coffee time...
it's quiet, it's delicious...
it's mine, ALL MINE!!




I love this event...

here's our team shirt for this year

 

I don't love all those extra names on the back,
but I DO LOVE my friends & family coming together to help me kick cancer in the a-double-s! 

Kick it!

Now, before you have to barf from reading my sappy sap...

I'll tell you...
I may be the happiest clam on the beach,
but there are things I just cannot stand.

I try HARD to not let them get to me, 
but on days like (today) when I want to kill my family & 
eat cookies from PMS....
it's hard not to go on a crazy tirade! LOL

Here's a few...

Frowners & Crabby People
Snap out of it, please!
Turn that frown upside down or go home, party pooper!!

Gnats & other annoying indoor insects
This drives me over the edge,
gnats in my kitchen...
omgosh, UGH!!!
Fly in a restaurant...arghhhhh!
LOL
Drives me crazy!

Little Girls Dressed in Hoochie Clothes.
Young ladies dressed in hoochie clothes.
Adult women dressed in hoochie clothes.
I think that speaks for itself, tisk, tisk, tisk.

SPEEDERS!

Yes, am guilty of tearing up the road like Curella Devil...but absolutely nothing makes me want to rip your arm off & beat you with it quite like some ignorant driver SPEEDING in a parking lot, DRIVEWAY, a SCHOOL ZONE or anywhere that puts children & animals in danger.

Have you seen this episode of Modern Family?
I am Claire!

Slow down & watch out for the kids & fur babies, dummy!



SMOKERS
Hiss, gag, spit!
Nasty, shooo!
I have told my children a thousand times...
I can handle a lot of things,
but I cannot handle that.
If they grow up & chose to smoke,
they better not EVER let mama find out...
I will spank your butt & I don't care how old you are!

Ah,
there....

Now, that feels better.
I am so busy today,
I just needed a minute to (vent) be the "author of Crafty Southern Mama". ;)

I'm curious about your guys now.
What do you love, what makes you want to slap someone? 
Come on, I know there's something that makes you want to throw your arms out wide & sing from love or something that just drives you crazy!

Leave a comment here or pop over & share on facebook
I'll pick someone to receive a happy treat. :)

Hope you guys have a great day,
it's going to be crazy here for the next three days.
I'm also cleaning out closets, please visit my ebay listings & take this stuff off my hands!

I'll be back to semi-regular blogging/ramblings next week. 
Toodles! :)


1 comment:

  1. Well, people wearing pajama bottoms anywhere except in their house is totally unacceptable. Socks left in the living room instead of being taken to the laundry room is enough to make this mama lose it most days. An unmade bed at my house, throws my entire world upside down. Just a few that may seem pety to others but for me, it drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...