Sunday, September 16, 2012

Silly Stuff on Sunday...

Sometimes blogger works on my iPhone & sometimes it doesn't.

Today,
It does!

& since I'm waiting to meet Big O, who spent the night with a friend...

I thought I would share some silly pics...my phone is FULL if silly pics...

Like this one...

Silly weiner dog (who thinks he's so big & bad)




And this silly man...




Silly girls...




Silly, um...clown...




More silly man...
(do you have any idea how many pictures I have like this?!?)




And can't leave out silly me...
Ha!




I think it's pretty safe to say we are just that silly family! ;)




I love to capture random bits of nothing on my phone camera, don't you! :)

Mandy - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...