Monday, September 3, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight...Doodlebugs Paper


Yay for my awesome sponsors!!!
 
I am just tickled to death to have the opportunity to help these gals promote their FABULOUS business ventures!!

Today let me tell you about
another one of my oldest, dearest crafting pals...

Kacey McLendon, owner of Doodlebugs Stationary!


I have "known" Kacey for many years,
however we have never met...
she's what my mother calls "one your imaginary friends inside the computer"

I've bought personalized stationary, bag tags, stickers...
 
I love, LOVE her designs & products (& she is a a true sweetheart too)!

 
Check out some of my faves:

 004

 vhcpostards
 

 014

 016

 003

 011

 001

 026

 fill

 36507
 36417

 36378


Oh, my goodness...I could go on & on!!!

STOP what your doing & 

DO pop over to visit Kacey's site &
her super cute blog...


you will fall in LOVE with Doodlebugs paper!! 


Happy Monday, friends...
I'm hopping up here to get Big O out the door for football practice 
(yes, on Labor Day Monday...woof).

Hope everyone has a safe & wonderful day!


1 comment:

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...