Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Forty...in Five

Yes, 
it's crunch time!

Exactly five months from today...

This Mama is going to hit a milestone...

This Mama is going to be forty!

No, no...
not just regular FORTY...
FIT (& hopefully FAB) AT FORTY!

With this knee injury from last spring,
I have been unable to run...
but I have continued to EAT like I have been running.

Bad...bery bad!!

Eight extra pounds bad!

(8 pounds since April, I am SO ASHAMED!!!) :(

*sigh*

 I'm back together with My Fitness Pal...come be my friend there (I'm "mandypryor"), we can be hangry together. ;)


haha yes!! All the time!

Yes...
confessed...
feel (a little) better...
8 pounds, you are going down!

The end. ;)
 

7 comments:

  1. ha! I'm with you my friend. I turn 40 in May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just a wee baby, Colleen! ;)

      Delete
  2. I hit the big 4-0 in August!! Not fun, but it is survivable! And I also did the weight loss thing, but had a lot more to lose than 8lbs! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, if YOU are what 40 looks like I am totally looking forward to it! :)

      Thank you for your sweet words, you look amazing yourself!

      Delete
  3. It's just a number! lol I know what you mean about eating the same amount even when you're not training. Been there ate that. :-P Girl 8 pounds should be a breeze to get off if you get your head set. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I knew better...at first it was just 3-5 pounds...nothing I couldn't handle. THEN it was six pounds...THEN we went on vacation...I've got to put the chokie on it, 8 is way too close to ten...I can't like it!

      Thanks, friend & I am so proud of you running that marathon recently!!

      Delete
  4. I am pretty sure my fitness pal saved my life!!! I had no idea how many calories I was eating!!!! I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...