Friday, October 12, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight...Stella & Dot, Becky Johnson

Yay for my awesome sponsors!!!
 
I am just tickled to death to have the opportunity to help these gals promote their FABULOUS business ventures!!

Today let me tell you about
one of the sweetest gals I know...

she is a a sassy & classy mama,
Becky Johnson, Stella & Dot Independent Stylist.




Now, y'all know I LOVE Stella & Dot!
If I had a clone, 
I would still be selling it myself!!

I'm very happy to be able to get my S&D fix from sweet Becky!

 


Check out some of their beautiful new pieces for fall...
now they carry jewelry AND MORE!

 Suzanne Cocktail Ring
 Signature iPhone case - Poppy



Bryant Park Scarf - Tan

Serenity Stone Drops - Green Passion Candle
 Olivia Bib Necklace


 Bahari Necklace
 Estate Chandelier Earrings

 Signature Scallop & Leather Bracelet


I am LOVING all these new pieces!!
I'm coveting that leopard scarf & the iphone case...
what do you guys like??

Here are a a few of the many things at S&D under $50.  They have something for everyone's price range, I love that about them!!

Right now Becky is hosting an ONLINE MYSTERY HOSTESS SHOW!

Here are the details:

From now until 10/31/2012 I'm hosting an ONLINE Mystery Hostess trunk show benefiting the Noreen Fraser Foundation for women's cancer research. Stella & Dot is donating 100% of the proceeds from the Breast Cancer Boutique items to the Noreen Frasier Foundation, and I will donate 10% of the sales as well! I will pick one lucky customer to be the hostess and she will win the hostess rewards!!

NO need to leave the comfort of your home to shop!
Here is a direct link to the show:


Hope over & check everything out!
I've been looking for an excuse to buy those green earrings...
no better time than Mystery Hostess time! ;)

Be sure & tell Becky that I sent you.

Thank you, Becky for trusting me to promote your awesome business! ♥

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...