Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sweet Lolly's First Birthday



I have this beautiful friend, Casey...

she has this beautiful little family & 

this out of this world adorable baby girl!




Sweet Miss Lolly Jo turned ONE this month &
Casey put together the CUTEST little first birthday party for her!


 

I had no idea she was such a talented party planner!
I enjoyed these fun pictures so much, 
I decided to ask her if I could share them with all of you.

Lolly is One,
Sweet Circus First Birthday!



 














Seriously!
How could I see those & not share that love!

All of the awesome pictures were taken by Allison Rhea Photography.
Visit her on Facebook, she does awesome work!

 Allison Rhea Photography

Great job, Casey!

You seriously need to get into the party planning business! ;)

I'm out & about today...
picking up some letters for a friend's nursery.
I'll be back to share a quick & easy paint project...
AND my fall table with spray painted pumpkins (or punkins as E says).

Happy Tuesday!
  
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, she should go in the party planning business! The most adorable little first birthday party ever! And you have the cutest little blog in town Mrs. Mandy. I love all your crafty ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable party and birthday girl! Love all of the polkadots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...