(& I love it)
Here are some things going on here today...very typical for this time of year & all are quite delightful. :)
1. We are home for the day. The TV is on college football...SEC college football.
2. It's shorts & long sleeves, cloudy, breezy & 75 degree wonderful weather!
3. There's a pot of beans bubbling on the stove & fresh pitcher of sweet tea in my fridge.
4. Fall pumpkins & pansies are out front on the porch (& I heart fall pumpkins & pansies).
5. P Daddy (has been playing down in his garage most of the day getting ready for deer hunting) & the impending Sportsman Club Fish Fry down the road.
6. We are home for the day. The TV is on college football, SEC college football.
What's a typical fall day at your house?
Mandy - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone