Sunday, October 14, 2012

Watercolor 2012...



I seldom EVER manage to get any decent pictures of my kids...
all three of them smiling in the same picture...
that's a near impossible feat...

but when I do,

I just have to share them! ;)

Watercolor Resort has this gorgeous little park down from the bridge over Western (Alligator) Lake. I decided to try my luck with "beach pictures" down there. So glad I did, my peeps were very agreeable & I might even have a Christmas card worthy shot on my hands here! 

I haven't shared the stinkers in awhile,
so here they are...
little rats just growing too fast for Mama & P Daddy! 












LOVE, love this one!!

(♥ P Daddy, formerly known as Daddy P ♥ ) ;)





We finished up with our pictures & as we were heading back to the condo I realized how close to sunset it was...so, we raced up the beach boardwalk by the pool JUST IN TIME to get these shots!

Talk about crazy good luck!



It's pretty easy to get good pictures with a location as beautiful as Watercolor...

Ah.....

I could have stayed a month!!

((But I missed my dog ♥))

On a side note, Big O left a bag of trash in his room while we were gone...he is very unhappy that he now has 500 gnats sharing his room...*sigh*...y'all KNOW I hate gnats...the child is trying to kill me!

Wishing y'all a beautiful Sunday...
I'm painting today,
be back to share the goodness!
Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...