Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wordless Wednesday...Dog Gone It

Have you seen these on Pinterest?

Crack me up!


Louis our pitbull atones for eating our Yom Kippur pre-fast meal.

This was a sofa arm rest cover. Now it’s my poncho.

 I Pooped in the A/C Vent and now the entire house smells.

I annoy my downstairs neighbour, so I have to wear socks. 

 Charley is our Bassett Shar-Pei rescue who loves to eat bunny poop!        Editor’s note: best. face. ever.

 not a very bright thief

 I chewed up your belt because all you ever do is love me.

 Big bulldog scared of little kitties.


LOL!
Dogs are just kids in fur coats!

Happy Wednesday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...