Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dear Santa 2012

Dear Santa,

I have been an ever so good girl this year.
I have tried very hard!

If you don't mind, 
I would like to ask for a few little things for Christmas.

This year I would really like to have some new 
jammies...
 like these from Target



jammies are my life
bedtime is my life
jammies = happiness

I would also love to have some new perfume,
Chanel Chance...they have some at Macy's. :)



I really need a new crock pot!
Any ole kind will do.





I wouldn't mind one of these...
(( just sayin')) 
it sure was fun riding when we went to the beach. ;)




I would be tickled to get something that was 
monogrammed.

I LOVE the scripty font
& the round monogram too. ;)







and if you think I deserve it,
and I DO
I would love some new charms for my 
Pandora Charm Bracelet. :)

These are some that I love...

the camera, because I love to take pictures



football, because I love being a football mom



or the family charm, because I love my little family




Any of these things would be great,
but....

More than anything else in the world,
this year for Christmas I would love 
for P Daddy's granny to get well. 

She has been feeling poorly for 
too long and it hurts my heart.

I love you, Big Granny...
please get well soon.

Love, 
Me 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...