Monday, December 17, 2012

Motivation & Prayers on Monday

I just still have no words.

Y'all know I like to keep things chipper
& delusionally happy over here...

today it just seems impossible

there are so many people hurting
& scared this morning.

I definitely need some prayer
& motivation in my Monday...


hope. 

Fact. 

when my heart is overwhelmed 

 
"The truth of God's love is not that He allows bad things to happen.  It's His promise that He will be there with us, when they do." Clark Davis
 

"The truth of God's love is not that He allows bad things to happen. It's His promise that He will be there with us, when they do." Clark Davis

1 comment:

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...