Friday, December 28, 2012

Things I wish I had time to make...

((Snicker))

If you're anything like me,
you have a whole board 
ideas pinned on Pinterest.

Yep.

I have 
A WHOLE BOARD 
full!

Since it seems like 
I might never get around to making any of it...
I thought I would share with you...

THINGS
I wish I had time
TO MAKE. 
(or Things I have no idea why I pinned
because I am never going to make...) 

I guess I could also call it...
Things I am in awe of & 
am way to lame to make myself...
anyway...

Let's start here...
the coveted Ruler Project


I adore this ruler from Dear Lillie!

((never going to happen))


How about these...
matching skirts for me & Miss O!
 (she would choke me for sure)

Ok...
How about just one for little ole me...
  

 Sewing Patterns, Olive Ann Designs, Me & Mama (Adult Version)


Now,
here's good one...
 I definitely need to make these, asap!
((not))


 

and this...
I love this!


http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/46232333645561309_I8H01u9l_c.jpg  


I would love to waste away an entire day,
(I really & truly would, he's too cute)

Free pdf pattern for a Chewie stuffie.


Here's another cutie...

In my spare time, 
I'll whip one of those up.
(it really is delicious & adorable though) 


love for the play room!


I covet...
this divine 

Sigh...
I love that whole blog!


jellyroll floor pillow, divine!!


I REALLY do need to make time,
to whip up a few of these...
I have ONE pitiful, stained oven mitt.

My kitchen would be so happy to have 
some sassy ric rac pot holders like these:


Ric-Rac Potholders

and how about this...



Nothing makes me want to be hateful
quite like running up on someone trying to sell me a 
$5 embellished cap for $35.

But yet, 
I cannot seem to find the time to make any for myself...
I shall keep my $35 & 
be hatless.
 Bah.

So, what about you?
Do you pin things that you're never going to make too?
Please say I'm not the only one!!!
Share a link to your pin boards,
I would love to check them out.

It is 9:47 am,
I guess I'd better go 
WAKE UP
my kids...

good grief!

Hope you have the happiest 
LAST FRIDAY in 2012 today!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas break has made me a LAZY pinning fool! I've pinned more in the last 2 days than in the last 2 months!! and yep, boards FULL of things I've not made- yet I did make one Pinterest craft with my kiddos last week! Happy last 2012 Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My entire Pinterest account is a plethora of 'if I only had time and motivation!' :). Granted, I have tried a few recipes and made some great gifts--but if it's a pillow, pallet project or slow cooker meal, it hasn't gotten done.......YET! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...