Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy, happy, happpppeeeee 2013!

Happy New Year Crafty Friends!!

I am up running 
& ready to get the 2013 party started!
Right after coffee...

Did you stay up to watch the ball drop last night?
I admit,
I almost made it...
but ended up falling asleep with 
Sneaky E snuggled up with me... 
I'd say I don't have many more of those left,
so it was a fab New Year's Eve for me! 

I'm trying to get my house back in order &
laundry caught up & 
thoughts organized &
meals planned & 
yadda, yadda, yadda!

Whew!

I've decided the only way I can do it
is by joining forces with the 
 
 
 
Nope!
No new projects, 
no painting,
no decorating adventures...
just me,
& one whole month of
my messy closets & drawers
becoming 
FABULOUS! ;)
 
 
((But, don't worry I do have a few finished projects to share.))
 
Looking forward to sharing
lots of goodness with you in 2013!
 
Happy New Year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...