Monday, January 21, 2013

SOUPER Bowl Time!

Seriously!!

Cold weather exhausts me 
& my body just CRAVES 
a bowl of hot soup!

Do you do that in the winter time?

I thought I would share a few 

SOUPER Soup recipes that I have found.

Here are a few of our family favorites:

My family LOVES chili!
For years I made it using "Chili Magic",
but recently I started using the recipe from

 Chili (Pioneer Woman)

DIVINE
& so easy to make!!

We also like Pioneer Woman  
Corn Chowder with Chilies...

TPW_5967


It's rich,
but so delicious!!

Simple Chicken Noodle 

I got this recipe from my neighbor, Tracee.
It's EASY & always delish!

1 32oz container chicken broth
4 cups water
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 bag of egg noodles
1 cup chopped carrots
1 cup chopped celery
1 shredded rotistoree chicken
salt & pepper to taste

I have started chopping up my veggies & freezing them.
Whenever I need a pot of chicken noodle, I just toss them in the crock pot with my liquids. Pick up a rotistoree chicken later. Boil & add my egg noddles before dinner time.  If I fix this on my stove top, I boil my egg noddles in the water/chicken broth first, then add everything else.

P Daddy's favorite here is 
Pioneer Woman 
Beef Stew with
Beer & Paprkia.



Oh, mercy...
it's gooooood!

and last, 
but not least
Rafftery's Style Potato Soup 

 

Yum, Yummy!!

I would LOVE to find tomato soup recipe
that my family would eat, I LOVE tomato soup!! 

Have you pinned any good ones?
Leave a link to your pin in the comments,
I would love to try them out.


It's been wild here lately.
Sneaky E went down Wednesday sick,
all three of my kids were home sick Friday,
Miss O had strep all weekend...

Mercy, hurry up spring!!!

We did have a bit of a warm spell this weekend 
& I got my garage cleaned out.
Now, I'm waiting for a friend to bring 
 her bar stools & paint...
I'm dying, 
dying 
for some good ole,
messy 
craft & painting (therapy) time!!!

Will I paint something for you?
Sure!
Give me a holler &
we'll work out the details. :)

Hope everyone has a beautiful Monday!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...