Monday, February 11, 2013

Motivation on Monday...

Good Monday Morning!!

So thankful this morning that my 
sweet blogging pal, Kim Sue 
& her family are ok after that scary 
tornado in Mississippi yesterday.
((((Love you, friend)))
Tornado season scares me to death!!

Today was supposed to be my 
GET YOUR HINEY BACK TO THE GYM day.

The weather here has been so mild & divine
never mind that's supposed to snow tomorrow night??

I was clearing my garden on Saturday afternoon & 
somehow managed to rekindle my romance
with JACKED UP FUNKY KNEE.

Sadness!

Aging is so fun...not.

I definitely need a little motivation this morning...

 Amen!!  :)

Sometimes I not just believe,
I cling. ;)

Since I'm going to be hungry this week
don't workout, you don't get to eat
I'm going to Target.
That'll make me feel better. ;)

 
And this has been on my mind lately... 
I think I'm guilty.
are you? 

I've got to give these kids more responsibility...

Truth 

 Speaking of children...
time to go get them out the door for school.

I'll be back to share a chalk paint adventure...
sassy stools,

 
they're almost done! 

Happy Monday, friends!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about those chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, thank you for thinking about us and your kind words. sorry I am just now seeing them. i took a little break from blog writing and reading. it had become a little overwhelming. probably due mostly to my obsessive personality!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...