If I could just get out of this WINTER FUNK!
It's freezing, sleet/snow one day,
tornadoes the next...
now it's spring tease, sunny & 60.
My sinuses are CRYING!!
Here are a few thoughts from my
1. My peeps have been sick this season like no other!! I continue to be a Wellness Warrior (waiting patiently for UPS to bring me more booster as I type). Miss O was sick all weekend with this super funky stomach virus. In my opinion, it's the most fabulous one ever...your kid gets a headache & belly ache but never throws up. Amen to that! She's better finally & back at school (amen to that too, whew)!
2. I was shopping for a gift at Ramona & Co last week & happened to mention that my (seven year old) Pandora Bracelet had a little twisty thing come loose (those little grooved spots that separate the sections). The girl took it from me, took all my beads off & gave me A BRAND NEW bracelet! Apparently, Pandora has a lifetime guarantee. I was fairly speechless!
3. My cordless keyboard is knocking on death's door...backspace button is out, delete button just died...fabulous.
4. I got this completely rad case for my new phone,
it's almost like a wallet.
I got it on sale, but I don't think it is now.
I love it!
5 I'm going to be 40 next month. I might have mentioned it. Boo, hiss...I thought I would come out swinging, let 40 know who they were dealing with.
Unfortunately, I somehow accidentally let it bother me for a minute...everybody else gets to be 30 something, not me...
I'll be that old chick.
Before I could book a caterer for my pity party, P Daddy recognized my distressed & promised to take me back to Charleston for my birthday. Wake up in my favorite city, I might forget I just turned 40. (ps, I'll still come out swinging...don't be fooled). ;)
6. I'm painting today.
That's right, painting!
Maybe that will help me get out of this FUNKY FUNK!
6.5 One might be a bit HARDCORE
if one receives an annual
version of the Cabella's catalog.
7. The most divine & wonderful thing happened at our house two weeks ago!! My sweet baby boy, Big O was baptized.
Happy, happy, happy!!
8. Last week was P Daddy's birthday. I think he had a great birthday. He's not 40 yet, so I guess it was all fiddle, diddle dee for him. ;)
9. Are you a reader? I love a good book, LOVE!
However, if it's too good...my house & family suffers!
"You have no clean socks or underwear?
I'm sorry, can you not see that I AM READING?!?"
I've been taken hostage by the
my house is a disaster...
my refrigerator is empty...
my hair is wild...
I've wearing the same yoga pants for days...
but it is SOOOOOOO good!!
10. This child can make me laugh,
without even saying a word.
11. Last week I had a squall-fest...
My most beloved,
most favorite teacher,
Mrs. Anne Donnell...
((who is retired now &
is quite a famous local artist/celebrity...))
painted this gorgeous ANGEL
print for me as a keepsake for my recently baptism.
As much as I adore it...
I was completely floored to realize...
as I walked through my kitchen &
the light hit it differently...
it's not an angel print FOR me...
it's an angel print OF me.
I will treasure it forever.
SHE is the angel,
Well, I'm hopping up.
I'll be back to tell you a story about these sassy stools. :)