Friday, June 14, 2013

Blah, blah, blah on Friday (ramblings)

1.  This week I'm reading A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet by Sophie Hudson (of BooMama Blog)...it is just a treat & I highly recommend it! I would let you borrow my copy, but there's already a line. ;)



2. Big O ran off to football camp at the University of TN for three days.
 I admit, I was a little bit jealous...
what a crazy awesome experience for a (pre) high school kid! 



3. Both my O's are off at church camp with our youth group this weekend. 
Poor Sneaky E...no one to torment love on...ahem. ;)

4. Anonymous blogger comments are driving me insane! 

I set blogger to email me when someone comments so that I can approve it for my blog...I get at least 20 comments a DAY from "anonymous" leaving some vague rambling & then asking me to visit their web page. 

Here's a fine sampling:

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be
on the net the simplest thing to be aware
of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing
without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks
Here is my webpage certificate programs in nutrition

I do not even know how I finished up here, but I believed this post was
great. I don't recognize who you might be but definitely you're going to a
famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!
My page ... Joyce  

 I used tο be suggеstеd thіѕ blоg by my cousin.
I'm now not sure whether or not this post is written by means of him as no one else understand such unique about my trouble. You are amazing! Thank you!
Also visit my site: verdopple deine Dates

I needed to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely enjoyed
every little bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…
Feel free to surf to my web page :: personal Finance   

Do people actually get paid to surf & leave comments all day long??

Ugh..
Drives me nuts!

5. Peonies...they rock my world, true story!






  6. Peanut butter & (strawberry) jelly sandwiches are my downfall...
nom, nom, nom...

7.  After using the Arbonne It's a Long Story Mascara for over a month, 




I'm going to have to say it's pretty awesome. Check out (my hottie friend, Jen) & those CRAZY party lashes I'm sporting here...yep, they real!





8. My garden isn't doing well this year...we've had SO much rain this month. Gosh, I love a good bit of rain...but I think there's such a thing as "too wet". I'm crying!!

9. This bedding...

It was on sale this week...

I tried to stop myself...

I failed.

I shall covet this divine 28" flax 
gathered drop bedspread until I die...
(which might be soon once P Daddy sees the Amex bill)...
help!



 10.  I've got to get back to work...
I'm matching socks today.
I hate socks.
The end.

Happy Father's Day weekend! 
Mwah to my sweet daddy & precious P Daddy!
Love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I love peonies also. Peonies remind me of my grandmother that passed away 20 years ago this last week. Peonies were her favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peonies are one of my favorites as well. I will really be happy when someone develops a year-round hybrid. I was hoping to have some fill my bridal bouquet in September, but they will be out of season. Looks like it will be garden roses for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...