Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Madness is OVER!

Hooray!!

I love summer vacation,
but the month leading up to it is
HARD.WORK!!!

(sidebar)
Speaking of hard work.

I've decided to throw the towel on Wordpress for now.
I barely have time to sit down & share my fool ramblings
without having to do extra thinking about techie stuff.

Blogging is something that I love &
has always been FUN for me,
Wordpress has made me dread.
Blogger is my friend.
The end.

So, back to the original story...

IT'S SUMMER!!!!! ;)

Both of my boys are "graduates" now!

Sweet Sneaky E graduated from Kindergarten. 
(sniffle)







and my precious baby, Big O graduated from 8th grade,
(honk, sniffle, sniff)

sweet little thing is in high school now
& it has hit me like a ton of bricks!
SLOW IT DOWN, kid! 
Mama ain't ready for this!!




Miss O was a good sport while 
the boys were getting celebrated & 
pampered with congrats.





But only because her BIRTHDAY 
is in three weeks. 
Harhar...

I'm working on a Glamping party
(among other things)...
check out these cute invites I found!
Love!



She's doing a double birthday camp out 
with her friend, Mal again this year...
you know it was a blast when girls ask to 
DO IT AGAIN
the following year! 

I'll be sure & share that fun...



The morning after...did someone have a shaving cream fight??






last year really was a blast
& all those girls really DID sleep outside!


*****************************


I am working on some blog entries for this upcoming week.
I have been an absolute warrior around here lately!
A good B12 shot will do that for ya. ;)

Please come back to visit,
I'll tell ya about 

SEALING your tile floors,
painting with chalk paint & shellac,
and creating AGED wood...
(easy peasy & looks GORGEOUS)
((all while having a dirty house & empty fridge))!! 

Whew! ;)

Happy weekend, friends!



2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back!! Enjoy the graduates and the fun party! Your fam is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a pretty backyard! the kids are getting so big. I can't believe how tall Miss O got!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...