Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Goodness by Crafty Southern Mama

I've been hoping to turn this fun hobby 
into a little business for awhile now 
& I am finally ready take the plunge!

Introducing:

Goodness,
by Crafty Southern Mama





I am currently accepting custom orders for the fall painting season. I custom paint & distress using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Wax. The furniture owner is responsible for bringing me the furniture and picking it up when finished. I promise, it'll be worth that bit of trouble! ;)

Please email me to discuss custom details.

I'm heading out to paint!

Happy Tuesday, sweet friends! 


2 comments:

  1. I wonder when I could make a road trip from Nebraska?! Wish you were closer!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and good luck! Love your blog :)

    Only wished I lived closer for your custom work! I am a Texas girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...