Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Miss Priss in Provence...






She was just a plain Jane




simple white dresser... 





looking for some fun. 













I think she found it. ;)





Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Provence,


light distressing


& a nice tool buffed coat


of Clear Wax...




Simply Divine!!




















And so right at home in her bedroom!


Mwah!!












 




Her sister also turned out sweet.




She was just tomboy hiding out in the attic.




With a little Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Duck Egg,


a wee bit of distressing


(I so LOVE how it pulled the white AND wood), 


& a nice tool buffed coat


of Clear Wax...




now she is as pretty & dainty


as her sweet little owner!




















I can't wait to see her settled in her pretty


pastel bedroom. 




 ♥♥♥




My helpers & I are getting busy...












we're working on some manly goodness today.




They are going to be so TOUGH! ;)




Can't wait to share!




Have a beautiful Wednesday, friends!


  


 








1 comment:

  1. I love those pieces. I always want to go paint after I read your blog!! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...