Friday, September 20, 2013

Once Upon a Time...

I was just a blogger...

I've got to figure out a way to blog on the go...
because that is WHERE I am so constantly!!!

I have tons & tons of things to share...
I have five minutes to blog.

Here's a quick peek,

I've been painting.

A lot.






I'm going to share before & afters,
because they were so fun to do.

But not today.

I have four minutes. 

Um, ok...

most of what I have to share about includes little biscuit...



I might have a couple more grays,
but they're worth it...
the little rat is finally on the right track!
God Bless Karen Golden.

Two minutes....

Ok, how about this...

my painting helpers...

I couldn't get my work done without these two...





Gotta love em!

Ok...

Could I be more lame?
I'll be back,
I promise!!

Have a beautiful, blessedly fabulous Friday!! 
Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...