Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ten Things About October...

October...
Pow!

Things have been moving pretty fast around here lately!
Here's a quick catch up from
Crazytowne! ;)

1.Bricks!

((and I do mean
 NUMBER ONE 
 in 
every way!))

Happy dance, happy dance!




NEW kitchen floor!!!!
More details to come. ;)

2. New Vet!

If you're local, 
I highly recommend Dr. Lucas...
she is wonderful & 
her office is GORGEOUS!!!





Smokey & Patti LOVE her! 

3. Beach!

Fall Break!
Oh, how I love thee...

a quick week at Watercolor,
sand,
bikes,
naps,
seafood,
fun...

we SO needed some little family time!






Thumbs up FO SHO! ;)

4. Cat.

My sweet kitty mama, Catatar
cannot be replaced...
but we decided to give this sweet shelter cat a home.

Meet Miss Clementine



She is about 7-8 weeks old, 
someone found her in their car engine.
Totally taken from her mommy too soon!
She is full, fluffy & fun. ;)


5. Truth...

Sometimes, I worry about my child.





6. Concert!

Selena Gomez...
yawn...

Much less painful with good friends!








7.  Book




well...

I was so excited about this,
but it just wasn't that great.

The first two were fabulous.
This one...
nope.

8. Dyslexia,

I hate you.
I mean it!
 :(




9Halloween

(or "How-ween" as some little rat still says)

Officer Buckle by day,
Military Police by night...

I felt safer this year. ;)






10.  Babies

The little stinkers just grow up too fast! 




I've got to go get to cracking...
I mean painting...

Whew!!

So busy lately!

I'll be back...
I'm getting my act together around here. ;)

Happy Wednesday, dear friends!! 
Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...