Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Project Buffet...

Busy, busy 2013!

There are so many paint projects that I completed,
but never shared on my blog...

I thought it would be fun to just put them on one big table like a buffet & share...


All of my paint colors are ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT unless otherwise stated.

Here's what's been happening down in my garage this year:


Sassy side table in French Linen & Dark Wax
Linlee's bar stools in Antibes Green & Dark Wax
My sister's new table before...
and after...Chairs in Provence & table legs in Old White (top stained with vinegar/steel wool, finished with a coat of protective shellac)
Wagon Wheel Bed before...
and after in Southern Honey Workshop Navy & Annie Sloan Dark Wax
My nephew's play table before in scuffy red (paint unknown)...

& after in raw wood & Provence stripes (legs scuffy red).


Cherry Changing Table Before...

& after with Granite, French Linen & Dark Wax
Vintage oak bedroom suite before...


& after in Granite, Distressing & Dark Wax.
Vintage, vintage chest before...


Sassy in Duck Egg & clear wax buffed.

Sadness before (too bad I didn't get a pic before I sanded the white off that top)...


To gorgeous sass after...

to perfection with new wicker chairs!

Garage sale knotty pine to vintage harlequin fab (this piece is for sale).
Boring & conservative reception area before...
and after a roughing of Granite, French Linen, Dark Wax & SHELLAC. Gorgeous!
 
Hideously, nasty $10 garage sale table...shame, blech....
after using old white & Benjamin Moore Sea Glass & distressing, AWESOME!

I'm sure I've shared these pieces already...an assortment of frames & dressers.
Most of the things on today's project buffet have been completed in the past six months.

It has been a VERY busy 2013!







I am currently not accepting any custom paint orders as my wait list extends the month of March 2014. If you would like to get on my waiting list for custom paint this SPRING, please shoot me an email or visit my Facebook page and message me there.

Thank you, friends for trusting me with your treasures. It has been such a pleasure getting to know each of you and working on each unique piece you've brought me. :)

See y'all in 2014!!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...