1. P Daddy bought us these fancy pillows at Brookstone last weekend (if you know him, that's so classic). I've had THE WORST crick in my neck, I mean THE WORST...I could just cry (but don't tell him, bless his heart).
2. If you have an indoor cat, that means you most likely have a litter box. We are strangers to the litter box concept here at the P house & I must say it is not helping my very sensitive gag reflex! True story (gag).
3. Big O has invested the majority of his freshman year to courting this sweet little girl in his class. She's only "been his girlfriend" for a little while (I guess she realized he has P Daddy's determination). I'm rather tickled about it because he's not driving yet & is always on his best behavior because his lifeline to the love of his life is through his phone. It has become surgically attached to his hand & he is well on his way to needing a chiropractor for "texting neck". (Perhaps we can go together when I seek treatment for orthopedic pillow misery, ahem).
4. Yesterday I was in such a crazy rush to get out the door, I got half way down the drive & realized I still had Crest Whitening strips on my teeth. Sigh.
5. Sneaky E has persistently been hunting for his Christmas presents, which led me to remember to LOCK all gifts in my sewing room. Now I am patiently waiting for something to remind me WHERE I put the key to my sewing room (insert wailing & teeth gnashing here).
6. Did I mention the crick in my neck? Omg, I'm dying here!!
7. & the CAT BOX, ugh...gag!
That's all I've got. Today is my daddy's birthday, so I'm fixing a big pan of his favorite lasagna. I'm also going to try & wrap some gifts (if I find the key to that sewing room...).
I just wanted to pop in & say hello to my sweet blogging friends (waving). Stay safe out there, guys...the holiday crazies are out!
Blessed Saturday to you & yours, mwah! ❤️
Mandy - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone