Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blink, it's December!

I can hardly wrap my mind around it, it's DECEMBER!

24 Days Until Christmas!

Did you have a fabulous Thanksgiving?

Did you go out Black Friday shopping? (y'all know I didn't)

Do you have your tree up?

Have I asked you enough questions? ;)




I've taken a much needed break from Facebook. I've been wasting way too much time there lately.

Hopefully that will give me more time to blog, because I have tons of painting projects & holiday goodness that I want to share with you guys. So, please check back this week.

I've got to put my phone away now & watch The Grinch with my littles. (Blogging on my phone...Peyton & Eli need to rap to that...ha).

Wishing y'all a blessed Sunday night!

Mwah! ❤️


Mandy - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...