Monday, December 30, 2013

Farewell, 2013...

I'm not going to lie...
2013 has not been my favorite year.

I could have a full blown pity party right now &
make a list
(because I do adore lists)
of all the miserable things about 2013...

but I will not.

I'm going to focus on the good,
because despite the heart wrenching finale of the year 2013...
there was so much good.

Too many wonderful things happened for me to dwell on the bad.


Like vacationing with people that I love...


 


Like these three awesome kids who always make me so proud!







Like a sister who is a best friend and best friends who are like sisters...


I'm sorry if my gun show scared you here...;)





Like being the mama of these three gorgeous, healthy children...






and making many, many  new friends just by doing something that I love...




Yes, despite this miserable holiday cough
& losing someone I love so dearly...
2013 has blessed me far more richly than I deserve...

My goal in 2014 is to slow down and show my appreciation for these blessings,
laugh more,
worry less,
paint a lot &
maybe learn to knit (because that's what old farts do, right?). ;)

I love you, sweet blogging friends,
thank you so much for the love & prayers...
I have definitely felt them.

Wishing you the most wonderful 2014!
Mwah,

Mandy


1 comment:

  1. Granny taught me to knit when I was 5. That makes my knitting experience is extensive. I am a knitting guru. I find you tube very helpful when I need to refresh my memory on any stitch or technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...