Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tidbits on Tuesday...

TWICE now I have composed a LONG blog post sharing an update about Sneaky E's Dyslexia Adventures...only to have this hateful little ipad mini delete the entire post.
HIss, spit!
I have MUCH to share, I'll try again when I'm not so absolutely hissing furious.



My nephew, Joseph turned two this weekend...
I love that little rat to the moon & back
(& so does Sneaky E)...


One day I'll get him to love me just as much (right now, he's much too busy). ;)

I'll be back to share about biscuit boy & his learning adventures. Right now I have got to go get this laundry moving & clean out my fridge...fun times. :)

Happy Tuesday!

Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...