Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Tale of Two (FREE) Shelves...

Over the past few months my sister 
has started using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.

I think I shared a little dresser that she did when she
was visiting this summer. 

It turned out great & 
left her hungry to paint more! ;)

A few weeks ago a friend of hers was giving away 
these two knotty pine shelves...



Oh, my gosh...
is she a lucky duck or what?!?!

She immediately broke out a can of Duck Egg Blue 
& got after them!

She has two boys...
her painting time is scarce. 
Her ANYTHING time is scarce!



A little nap time painting here,



a little nap time painting there...



and pretty soon she had one (clear) waxed & 
ready to move into her living room...


Pretty big difference!

Here's the first one all cozy in her living room.
I'm not sure if the other one is going to be its twin or not.



I'll keep you posted. ;)
I do love a FREE piece of furniture!

Great job, Kim!
This looks gorgeous!!

***********************

September is running, 
full steam ahead!

High School football in full swing,
middle school volleyball on the verge of winding down
& pee wee football getting ready to take off!



At the rate we're going, 
it'll be time to put up the Christmas tree before I know it!
Whew!!

I've slowly started making some little changes around the house.
I love to "redecorate" using things I already have.
I'll try & share some pictures...
a few little changes go a long way!

And then there's me living with these snarky kids...


Sigh...
I do love them anyway though. ;)

I'll be back to tell you about a new product that I love...



and what all I've been doing with it!!



Wishing y'all the most wonderful (fall y'all) Wednesday! :)
Mwah!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...