Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Maverick's Top ONE First Birthday Party...

Oh, I die...

my sweet friend, Allison threw the
cutest little first birthday party
for her son that I have EVER seen!

I just had to share it with my blogging friends,
it made my whole day!  ♥

The precious little birthday boy's name is Maverick.


Yeah...

You know where this is going...
buckle up, friends &
follow me into
"THE DANGER ZONE"!


 
 

 Now, have you ever!!

Mav, of course has an adorable co-pilot...
his gorgeous big sister, aka:
Goose! ;)




 
Are they not the sweetest pair!


 

Thank you, Allison for letting me borrow these pictures to share.
You have a beautiful little family!

Allison claims that her friend Casey deserves all the party planning credit...you might remember me sharing Sweet Lolly Jo's party awhile back. Casey really does need to get into the party business, don't you think! ♥

Allison has a photography business:



if you're local, give her a call...
she does beautiful work.

And every perfect party needs printed supplies...



I simply adore all of these!

Give Monica Alsup a shout over at APlus on the Lebanon Square,
if you can think it up,
she will print it up! ;)









It is SO pretty today!!
Let's get off the computer & get outside!!
((but I am so glad that you stopped by)) :)

Wishing y'all the most glorious fall day!
Mwah!!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...