Wednesday, October 1, 2014

600! I said 600!!!!

A couple of days ago I was checking on my blog stats &
I realized that I just recently composed my
600th blog entry 
for Crafty Southern Mama!!!

(insert fake trumpet noises)
(& fake stadium fan sounds)
(ha)

I immediately thought,
HEY,
I need to do something special on my blog...

and then...
look, 
a squirrel...

brilliant thought,
poof...
gone. ;)

I've been working on a couple of other blog entries this week &
finally had a minute to sit down at the computer & crank them out...

when I noticed that my
Crafty Southern Mama Facebook page
now has 600 likes!!!

(insert more fake trumpet noises)
(& more fake stadium fan sounds)
(ha) 
It is DEFINITELY time for something special!!

In honor of the big 600 on the blog AND on Facebook,
I am giving away a $50 gift card to my most beloved,
most favorite shopping haunt...

TJ Maxx/Homegoods!!!




((last time, I promise))

(insert a few more fake trumpet noises)
(& just few more fake stadium fan sounds)
(baha) 
To enter to win this delightful treat,
please leave a comment right here on this post.

I shall not require that you like Crafty Southern Mama on Facebook,
but I would be tickled if you did.

Leave a comment & you're entered,
just like that.

The winner of the $50 TJ Maxx/Homegoods Gift Card
will be announced on Saturday morning
(before noon)
right here on the blog.

Thank you sweet blogging friends for sharing this fun adventure with me.
I have met some wonderful people through this blog,
I consider each of you a treasure. ♥

Wishing y'all the most wonderful of Wednesdays!
Mwah!

Mandy







20 comments:

  1. I'd love to win! LOVE HomeGoods!!....Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Mandy!!! Love your blog. Becky Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Congrats!! You are so fabulous -- love reading your crafty and funny blog!

    Janet aka jboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and love Homegoods, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win Mandy! Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 600!! CONGRATS!!! You ROCK!
    and I'm so blessed to live locally and know you in real life;)
    You far away readers should be jealous...VERY jealous! She is even more delightful and lovely in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on you 600th blog. what a fantastic accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for 600! I love your blog and TJ Maxx too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you getting popular!!! I love your fabulous blog and you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is one I check almost daily for updates:) I love it! I've actually purchased some Annie Sloan paint because of you and have "attempted" to revamp a few things. TJMaxx and Homegoods are two of my personal favorite places to shop! Thanks for all the inspiration you give to others!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 600! I very much love reading your blog, Mandy! You are such a creative, sweet person. Love, Amy Buckner

    ReplyDelete
  12. As an elementary teacher I appreciate the organization and productive homework station ideas. I think they will really be helpful to so many. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  13. As an elementary teacher, I appreciate the organization and productive homework center ideas. I think many people will benefit from your blog. Congratulations on your six hundreds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your 600 Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE TJ Maxx/Homegoods and your blog! You always are giving me inspirations for my next project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoy CSM so much and love TJMaxx๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have lots of home projects in mind! :) Congrats on your blogging success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...