Sunday, October 5, 2014

We have a WINNER!

I think my brain is on a 24 hour delay this weekend...
I meant to post this yesterday...
Single parent weekend fries my brain!

It's time to announce the winner of the $50 TJMaxx/Homegoods Gift Card!!

(insert fake trumpet noises)
(& fake stadium fan sounds)
(again)
;)

The winning number is comment #3:

Congrats to my sweet blogging friend, Janet of A Joyful Life (www.jabooadventures.blogspot.com)!



Yay!!
Janet, please email me your mailing address & I'll get this card to you asap.
I know you're going to get out & find you something good!
That makes my whole day! :)

Thank you to all my sweet blogging friends who commented and all of you who just pop in here to read my fool nonsense. I'm just tickled to death that you do!

Wishing all of you guys a glorious fall Sunday!!
Mwah,

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so very excited!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...