Sunday, November 23, 2014

Holiday Ready With Doll Face...Guest Blogger


I am so tickled to share some information with my local readers today!

I recently asked my sweet friend, Niki to be a guest blogger for Crafty Southern Mama. She owns Doll Face, an event ready make up and spray tan business and services clients in the middle Tennessee area. She is the prettiest ray of sunshine, I do love any opportunity I get to interact with her. I'll let her take over and tell you a bit about what she does.


 

Hi, there!
I'm Niki Green and I'm the owner of Doll Face {Event Ready Makeup and Spray Tan}.



Doll Face started out as my lifelong passion for all things pretty, and much to my delight has turned into a super dreamy job.

Being a busy stay-at-home mom of four awesome kids and wifey to an amazing husband, I needed to give myself an outlet to be around other adults; as well as, spending my (often limited) spare time doing something I'm passionate about.

I've always done my own makeup for special events. When my daughter began doing pageants, dance competitions, drama club performances, etc. I just naturally started doing hers as well.

Pretty soon, friends started calling me and saying "hey, I've got this thing…you think you could do my make up?" After awhile it was "you know…you should really start charging people for this!"

Eventually, I decided they might just be right.
And, thus came my business...
Doll Face.



I specialize in:
professional airbrush makeup,
photo ready makeup,
and spray tans.

I focused in on these 3 things from my own personal experiences. They are my GO TO if I have somewhere special to go, or photographs to be taken, or just need a pick me up.  Through these three simple things, I always feel prettier and more confident when I have a little glow and when my makeup looks fabulous.



I have to tell you, I'm a total Libra…
I love people,
and I am always quick to meet a new friend.
I am a lover of all things pretty,
and a complete perfectionist/over-achiever.

Amongst these characteristics Doll Face clients always leave me with more than a "just got back from the beach" glow and a ridiculously pretty face. They leave with a side stitch from all the laughs, a new found sense of confidence, and a new friend.

Doll Face clients come to the fabulous "Doll Face Room" for their make up and spray tans OR Doll Face will come to you. I will go onsite, from your hotel room booked for your wedding party, or girls night out party, to your photography location for your family photos. You name it… And I go!



Doll Face doesn't limit services to ladies only, I also do make up and spray tans for girls and young ladies as well. Girls can enjoy all the pretties life has to offer, cheer squads, dance teams, pageant girls, and birthday parties just to name a few of the fun events I have done.





I consider my clients to be friends & family. To me the best part about booking a new client is helping make new friend just a little prettier and feel a lot more confident than she was just an hour before.

I would love to meet you and help you look your very best at your next special event. I hope that you will visit me on Facebook and Instagram and see more of my work.

Thank you for allowing me to share this information with you.
I'm looking forward to YOUR booking,
contact me for all your holiday services today!

XOXO,

Niki

Doll Face {event ready makeup & spray tan}

www.facebook.com/nikisdollfacemakeup
Instagram / Dollfacemakeupxoxo
Twitter handle / dollfacemakeup4
Dollfacemakeupxoxo@gmail.com
615.977.1312

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...