Tuesday, November 11, 2014

How To Tuesday...Fabulous Moss Frames

Welcome to Crafty Southern Mama's
How To Tuesday!!

The holiday's are coming,
they're COMING!!!

I'm SO excited!!

One of my most favorite things to do during the holidays is CRAFT!

(and bake)
(and shop)
(and craft)
(and eat)
(oh...and craft)

Over the next few weeks I am going to revisit some crafts, sewing tutorials, and how to blog entries of holiday past. Be sure and follow me on Pinterest to see all the Christmas goodness I will be sharing.

Today I am sharing a simple tutorial from the past that makes a  
GREAT GIFT!


Fabulous little moss frames!



Did I mention that these are SIMPLE?
You will be so tickled when you make one,
they are absolutely beautiful!


Click HERE to visit my 
original tutorial and find out how to make them.
 

 *************************

Time is running out to get 15% OFF YOUR ORDER with Priceless Creations!
Paige will be closing shop on November 15th to process holiday orders.



To get the discount offer: 

when placing your order, tell Paige you saw her on the Crafty Southern Mama blog.

I'm so glad you stopped by to visit today!
& if you're here from Wilson Living (waving),
I'm just so tickled to see you!!

Happy How To Crafting on Tuesday!

Mwah,

Mandy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...