Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Monogrammed Goodness...The Gift Guide

We're talking personalized today...
because the deadline is QUICKLY approaching!

If you want to give a monogrammed gift,
THIS, my friends
is the week to BUY it!

Customized items take time and many shops close up right after Thanksgiving so they will have plenty of time to create all those wonderful gifts you ordered.

Personalized gifts are so special.
I guarantee you the person you are buying for will always treasure being given something that was personalized just for them.

I take my gift giving seriously. I don't like to spend money on something just to say I got a gift & I'm done with it. Gifts that are personalized are always going to be in style, that's money well spent in my opinion.
  
Disclaimer: a few of these links will result in a commission to Crafty Southern Mama, the majority of them are NON-commission links to items I love and want to share because they're so awesome. :)

Ok, now...
Are you ready!?

Let's get after it!

How entirely FABULOUS is this!
Personalized Houndstooth Doormat, $35

Oh, the sass!!
I would love to have this priss pot greeting my guests!



I really, really, really like these divine Metallic Pillows, $35...swoon!!!
(Did I mention swoon? Oh, I love these!!)


This is DEFINITELY the SEASON OF THE SCARF!
These are some of the prettiest monogrammed infinity scarves I have seen!


Luminous Personalized Infinity Scarf - $19.99

from: GroopDealz


Super cute & warm Monogram Vest from Marley Lilly, $34.99 (& they ship fast too)
(if someone wanted to buy me one, like navy with a tan monogram...I wouldn't stop them) ;)



Personalized Preppy Notebooks (I use mine to write down my prayers), $14 (Amanda is a sweetheart, visit her blog as well.)



You can never, EVER go wrong with one of these Long Sleeve Comfort Color Shirts, $28...they are SO comfy & look darling with shorts in the fall/spring and work perfect with your sporty leggings too!

These are sold by my super sweet local friend, Amy of Gladeville Farmhouse. I know you will not be disappointed if you buy from her. :)



Acrylic Monogram Jewelry Tray, $12...
this would make a great teacher gift or a gift for your teenage niece (hey, I got one of those!!).



These are not for a gift, but are great ON a gift!
Super cute Personalized Stickers for gift bags, $5.95 for 48!
I ordered some for Evan & Olivia to use on teacher gifts & they are darling!!
48 Personalized Christmas Stickers - 8 designs!



How fun & cozy is this!!
Personalized stethoscope covers...$23.



These would be AWESOME teacher gifts,
monogrammed goblets!


Monogrammed Goblet - $9.99

from: GroopDealz



I have been buying ties for Evan from Me & Matilda for several years,
you will LOVE these custom made boys BOW TIES with a monogram, $30.
(she has plain ones, as well as matching ones for dads too).



I LOVE these wood signs with your family name!!


Family Name & Monogram Sign - $12.50

from: GroopDealz


and this sassy monogrammed clutch bag from SteepleBay Designs (one of my faves), $48.


I would just die if I unwrapped one of these
gorgeous Lilly Pulitzer Monogrammed Cooler Baskets, $39.95.



There's even monogram goodness for your favorite gym rat!
Glitter Monogram Tanks from The Glitter Squad, $15.
These are just awesome!



There is no way to disguise my obsessive LOVE for vests...
& these are so bright & fun for girls!
Youth Monogrammed Puffer Vests, $40.99


Here's a SIMPLE,
NO FAIL,
Perfect personalized gift...


Monogrammed Christmas Linen Guest Towels - $8.99

from: GroopDealz

I love a simple,
practical gift!
These monogrammed tissue holders from Pottery Barn are perfectly that!
Add a box of tissue and you are ready to go!
(and they're $14 with FREE personalization right now)




and lastly (because mama has got to get to the gym)...
you can buy something blank & CREATE a personalized gift YOURSELF
(hush, now...yes, YOU CAN!!!)


Stylish Monogram Decals - Set of 3! - $7.99

from: GroopDealz





How about you guys?
Have you seen any fab personalized gifts?

I would love to check them out,
I still have a few gifts to get.

I'm out the door,
you guys have an awesome Tuesday!

Happy Shopping!!

Mandy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...