Monday, November 3, 2014

Motivation on Monday...

Good Monday after Daylight Savings Time Change Morning...

I feel like I've been beaten with a stick.

I know I need some Motivation this Monday morning!

I know you're running around crazy,
it IS Monday!

Stop it right now!
Slow...down.
Inhale...
Exhale...

Better!
Now...;)

I have been doing some cleaning & rearranging on the inside lately.
This quote definitely speaks from my heart.


And a little reminder of this one...
I say this to my kids nearly every day.


Nice is my favorite. :)

Ah, there now.... 

I'm ready to get my sassy pants on now & show Monday what I've got! ;)

Wishing y'all the most delightful day!

Mwah!

Mandy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...