Monday, November 24, 2014

Motivation on Monday...Stronger

Good Monday Morning!!

Welcome to the calm before the storm...
haha!

The Monday before Thanksgiving,
the Monday before the kick-off of
THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

I think I am ready to embrace the craziness that the holidays bring.
That's really the fun part,
the lists,
the shopping,
the wrapping,
the baking,
the hugs,
the kisses,
the love,
everything is a little bit more magical than normal,
as a matter a fact NOTHING is really normal during the holidays & 
I think that's what I love the most.

Motivation might be a little deep today...(warning) ;)

I've mentioned a few times that I have been doing an independent bible study called Stronger, by Angela Thomas. It has been a very challenging year for me personally. I won't invite you to my pity party...I'm stronger than that now. But, I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed this bible study...and how much STRONGER (safer & secure) I feel in my heart because it has jerked me up, slapped me across the face, and strengthened my understanding & my relationship with God. If you or someone you know is struggling with a loss or going through a challenging time, I highly recommend this little book.




I want to share some motivation that has made me feel a bit stronger. I want to start right off with this:

DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING YOU'RE PUTTING UP WITH.

Now, don't be mad at me for saying that.
This is hard.
So hard.
I KNOW it's hard!

Don't talk about,
don't whine about it,
just don't.
It's not attractive at all.

Rip up that pity party invitation &
get down on your knees and give it to God.
He is stronger than your struggles!

Pin Source

I challenge you to REMEMBER YOUR WORTH.
You ARE amazing,
beautiful,
wonderful,
hard working,
devoted,
dedicated,
giving,
loving...
You ARE!

You are a fabulous,
one of a kind,
exotic treasure,
created personally by Him!

You ARE...
and you definitely are GOOD ENOUGH!

Change can be a wonderful thing,
a new hair do, losing weight, etc...
but do it FOR YOU!

If you find yourself constantly trying to prove this to someone in your life,
well...
it sounds to me like that person might be the one who needs to do some proving...

God will not ever leave you,
He will always think you're enough.



Don't complain &
stop entertaining people who do not appreciate the amazing person that you are!

You is good,
You is smart,
and
You is important...
so important to Him!


pin source

If you are feeling broken or lost,
I'm here this Monday morning to remind you...
YOU ARE all those wonderful, amazing things. 
And there is nothing in your life that is stronger than God.


pin source


so, always remember this...
fill your mind with WHATEVER!
(Philippians 4:8)
(pin source)


then,
rip up those pity party invites &
go out and do this ;)

pin source

Because you have an amazing, kind, giving heart.
Share it with everyone you meet. ♥

You're ready now...
Go on out there
& kick Monday's butt! ;)

Wishing y'all the calmest, stress free Monday before Thanksgiving!
I'm so thankful for all of you sweet friends!

Mwah,

Mandy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...