Friday, November 14, 2014

Random Things on Friday...Nibbles


Oh, my goodness!!!
This week flew right by me!!!

Here are some random things on my mind this week...

1. The Time Change. I don't want to be a whiner, but....WHY do they not do away with this! I want to put on my jammies every afternoon at 4:30!!!! If I had a genie with three wishes, I swear that would be one of them!!!

2. This week (possibly against my better judgment) I stared reading The Shack. Don't tell me, I know it is going to make me squall like a baby! I don't know why I decided to read it. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm still doing my independent bible study, Stronger by Angela Thomas...oh, it's good!



3. Speaking of bible study...it has been brought to my (yes, I have been living under a rock) attention that there is a lovely young singer called "Lorde". Um...no, ma'am...you are not Lord(e), that would be the one & only Jesus...thank you, get a new name. The end.

4. Hardwood in the Master Bedroom!! It's going down, baby!! My darling friend & sponsor, Elizabeth Scruggs of Superior Construction & Design is taking care of it for us. I'll be popping in next week to tell y'all about it & share a before & after (cause I do love those). :)

5. The Blanket Scarf. It has been freezing this week...freeeeeeeeezing! I have got the Blanket Scarf ON MY MIND! What are your thoughts, could you love them...too much scarf? I ordered one from Groopdealz today, I cannot wait to put that sassy thing on!



6. It is 5:05 & black dark outside. Did I mention my disdain for this? (((Wallowing, whining & wailing that it is dark at 5pm...)))

7. The Mockingjay movie. Next Friday night I am going to the movies. It's true! I am going to rock those (slightly uncomfortable) closed captioning glasses, because I am chomping at the bit to see this new Hunger Games movie!!!! Are you a fan?  Have you read the books (oh, they are SO good)? If not, you simply must give them a shot.



8. My mother in law asked me this morning what I was wanting for Christmas this year. I could think of only two things that would make my heart go pitter patter this holiday season...ironically that would be gym clothes or pajamas!!! Yes, I am a walking contradiction...gym rat slash lazy (um) person.

9. Thanksgiving Day Shoppers. It is the middle of November & "those people" are out in full force. The ones over on the Facebook carrying pitch forks & waving torches because some stores are choosing to open on Thanksgiving day. I agree that everyone should get time with their families but, alas nurses, emergency room people, emergency vehicle people, military personnel, etc work every Thanksgiving and no one is revving a chainsaw over that. Sigh. That's all I'll say about that topic.

10. Speaking of Thanksgiving...today I started putting out my Christmas decorations!!! Ha! I'm definitely sharing a Christmas Open House post again this year. How else would I know where all this stuff goes? Every year I open those boxes & think "well, what is this!?!" ;)



& 11. tomorrow is the LAST DAY to order from Priceless Creations. Paige is closing for the holidays & will be back in 2015 (oh my gosh, can you believe it will be 2015!?!?).

Mention that you saw them on Crafty Southern Mama blog & get 15% off your total order!! 



Wishing y'all the most wonderful, warm November weekend!

Mwah!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...