Wednesday, November 12, 2014

That Moment When You Know For Sure...

That he loves you.

Oh, sure I knew P Daddy loved me.
But this...

((warning: lovey dovey, barf bag alert))

He is my very best friend.

I've known and loved him for over half my life now...
he & I literally grew up together.

We survived the end of high school (which is not to be confused with the beginning of high school because you're a completely different person then), we went to college together, we got married (finally), we didn't get in to dental school, we had a baby, then we DID get into dental school (and spent four exhausting, sleepless years working our tails off), then we had another baby, joined the Air Force, moved away, learned how to be grown ups, moved back home, opened a dental office, had one more baby, watched that baby and that dental office grow...

he's in my book,
he's on every single page.

He's my person and I have always been pretty sure that I am his person too.
 
But the other day I stumbled upon a file on our computer...
it contained pictures that he had uploaded off of his iphone.

They started out being stupid pictures of deer, woods & camo...

I was about to close it...
and then I saw them...

these pictures from his phone that he had taken...

of me.














I felt myself sinking down into the computer chair...
there were dozens of them...
dozens and dozens of them,
just like these.

I only know of one other person who has an exclusive iPhone photo collection containing dozens & dozens of random idiot photos of the person they love just like these...and that person is me.

I don't know why it took my breath away to see these,
but I do know that it meant the world to me find this sweet reminder...

that he is my person,
and I am indeed his person too.

I do love that dear, sweet man &
((I've got the stalker photos to prove it))! ;)

Wishing y'all the most lovey dovey, barf bag kind of Wednesday!

Mwah!

Mandy









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...