Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Shops...Stocking Stuffers at Groopdealz!

Are you a member of Groopdealz?
I'm pretty sure P Daddy wishes that I was not...

boy, do they have some GREAT finds!

I LOVE this site because I find a TON of things that I have seen in our local boutiques (& it has not just happened once, it happens LOTS) often priced at HALF or MORE than half! I do love to shop local, but I will never turn my nose up to a good deal! ;)

If you're looking for some quick little gifts or fun stocking stuffers,
Groopdealz will fix you right up (with money left over)!

Here are a few they have running right now that I think would be awesome little gifts:

I found all of these & more in their Looking Good collection:

Looking Good

These super fun beaded strands...
game day,
party day,
every day...simple & so pretty ($7.99)


These Home State tees are SO cool & only $11.49!!!!


Come Let Us Adore Him tee...$14.99
Oh, how I ADORE this!!!


There simply CANNOT be enough of these at my house!
Cute color (color coded for keeping kids separate)
Colorful Ear buds only $3.99!
I know what my peeps will find in their stockings!!


The Cleo Statement Necklace...Comes in two colors, $8.99.
I have seen this one EVERYWHERE this season!


Sassy Aztec Sweater, $27.99
I've seen this one in a couple of local shops, but it was closer to $70!
Very cozy!!


Stinkin cute PANDA sweater for boys or girls, $12.99
(if only they had foxes, Miss O loves her foxes)

Little Boy/Girl Panda Sweatershirt



COZY Blanket Scarves...$18.99
THIS is THE GIFT of the season!


Quilted Vests, $18.99 & $24.99...
Do I really need to remind y'all how much I love VESTS?!?! ;)
These are really pretty!


Elegant Pearl Necklace, $9.99
Very classy!!



I seriously wish these came in my size...
darling denim ruffle pants MONOGRAMMED & only $15.99!
I die!!!


I could go on & on & on...
they have dozens & dozens of AWESOME deals running right now with guaranteed Christmas delivery! If you've never shopped there, be prepared...their selection of steals will leave you flabbergasted!

Here's a link to all of their Looking Good Collection:

Looking Good

HURRY, Groopdealz deals are only up for a limited time...
hop on over today so you don't miss them!

I'm hopping up to go get my little darlings,
"second shift" is about to begin! ;)

Happy Shopping, friends!!
Mwah,

Mandy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...